Wednesday 16 August 2017

Dorothy Perkins.

Tonight was a good night out.

We talked about music and football and books and music and people and work and music.

I wore my long, furry, denim coat from Dorothy Perkins (which I bought secondhand on EBay), even though it was a bit warm for it really.

And although people stared at me a bit, no one gave me any hassle at all, which is as it should be.

I caught the last bus home and walked back through the village and all the stars were out in a clear sky.

And when I got home I listened to Us and Them by Pink Floyd on headphones and ate strawberries.

Tonight was a good night :)

2 comments:

  1. And that was my first ever drunken blogpost :oops:. I think I'll leave it up anyway for the...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS There's a picture of the coat at the bottom of this post.

    ReplyDelete